Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Campaign Play with Bloodline Hero
08-16-2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Campaign Play with Bloodline Hero
(06-11-2016 05:39 PM)jeffd1830 Wrote:  Optional added rules! Yesterday my group talked me into adding the following additional rules:

Personal Afflictions

The Zombie Cards "Haunted Memories" and "I Don't Trust 'Em" now remain in play between scenarios. This applies whether they started out on a Hero due to that Hero's listed Abilities, or whether they were played on a Hero later.

Note that this does not affect "positive" starting cards in any way, such as characters who begin play with a gun. Their starting cards are still handled at the beginning of each scenario according to the standard rules.

Experience Carries Forward

Any surviving Hero gets to keep whatever spare Experience tokens they've accumulated when moving forward to the next scenario. Any upgrade cards purchased, whether they have been bosted or not, are not kept, but are exchanged back in for a single experience token. This experience remains attached to the individual Hero who earned it. This makes it possible for a surviving Hero with enough experience to purchase or boost upgrades prior to entering the next scenario.

The Zombie Player also keeps any experience accumulated, and exchanges any Remains in Play Zombie Upgrades for a single experience token.

Permanent Advanced Abilities

If you have the Advanced Abilities Supplement, Hero-specific Advanced Abilities are permanent and last between scenarios. If you are the Zombie Player, you may keep one of your Advanced Abilities of your choice into the next scenario.

Did you do your "Campaign Track"? I'm looking for something like that... Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campaign Play with Bloodline Hero - zumbi_desenhista - 08-16-2023 09:11 PM