Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Who won?
Heroes Win
Zombies Win
Tied, That was too close to call one side a winner.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Escape in the Truck - who won?
06-05-2016, 09:18 PM
Escape in the Truck - who won?
The sun track is at 1 after the zombie turn. Nikki and Rachelle are at the truck and Nikki has the keys. Sister Ophelia and Sally are 2 spaces away from the truck and Sister Ophelia has the gasoline.

The Zombie player plays "Bickering" on Sister Ophelia and Sally so they lose their turn.

Rachelle kills a zombie with a revolver and "I'll Cover You!" with it's boost allowing another hero to move 2 spaces. The idea was to bring Sister Ophelia and the gasoline into the truck space so the heroes can win. Goes this work?

How should be the winners of this game, heroes or zombies?

I am thinking the zombies should still win because "Bickering" states ". . . All characters in that space lose their Hero Turn (may not do anything at all - they do not need to fight Zombies there)." therefore they can not give up a turn they do not have to fill up the truck. I do not think they could even use "I'll cover you!" to move Sister Ophelia.

Of course the Heroes think the they should win because Sister Ophelia movement was not part of a Heroes move phase and happens outside of her turn. They also believe that they can discard the gasoline and give out their turn which is the same as "lose their turn" with is already in play due to the "Bickering".

Please help and clarify these rules.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Escape in the Truck - who won? - August700212 - 06-05-2016 09:18 PM