Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Who won?
Heroes Win
Zombies Win
Tied, That was too close to call one side a winner.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Escape in the Truck - who won?
06-10-2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Escape in the Truck - who won?
Yeah, I would pretty much agree with the above. That's my take on it as well. Yes, there is some ambiguity based on the way the card is worded. However, I think there are two important things to consider. 1) Considering it thematically, as the above response points out, you can't bicker with somebody from a completely different location. 2) Heroes don't have to take their turn in a specific order. They can take it in any order they wish.

Furthermore, since the Hero card played allows any OTHER hero to move, in my personal view, that is completely outside of their turn. Meaning I would personally interpret that to mean it could override "Bickering." Furthermore still, reviewing the text of "Bickering" it states "Play this card at the start of the Hero Turn on any space with more than one Hero in it. All characters in that space lose their Hero Turn..." It doesn't say anything about whether OTHER cards can effect them. They simply lose their Hero Turn, and only if they are on that space.

So, I agree with the above. The card the other Hero played allowed him/her to move Sister Ophelia. Since the sister then moved, I think it is correct to assume she can then get her hero turn.

So, I would definitely personally say the heroes won.... but that is one that is definitely somewhat up to interpretation.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Escape in the Truck - who won? - StayPuft - 06-10-2016 06:38 PM