Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The completionist in me...
08-15-2016, 01:18 AM
RE: The completionist in me...
We use the cd on and off with other sound tracks.I bought this for the music and to support the product but mainly for the promo cards.
You get The CD with 5 new songs,a new insert, and two exclusive cards.

The CD:
Five additional songs:
"Recovery," "Despair," "Becky," "Deliver Us" and "The Day Everything Changed."
if you liked the songs on the original CD, you'll like the new ones, and if you didn't, then you won't like this one.

The Insert:
The insert, and the CD itself, have different artwork. The insert has a little note from Mary Beth about the process of creating the music for the game.

The Cards
Hero Deck: Guitar
Card text:COMBAT BONUS: Once per fight,may force a Zombie to Re-roll any number of its Fight Dice (Hero's Choice). After each use, Breaks on 1 or 2 (Discard).
If the Hero is Billy,only Breaks on a 1.

Zombie Deck: Dance of the Dead
Card text: PLAY IMMEDIATELY. Roll a D6 and remove that many Zombies from anywhere on the board (return them to the Zombie Pool, they do not count as being Killed). Every other Zombie may immediately move one space. Those Zombies may move and fight normally during this turn.

If you love the music and/or if you want all the promos you really should get it.
If you're just a casual collector and don't care for the music, don't bother.

I'm glad I got it - we use it (along with lost boys soundtrack,and ambient zombie sounds)
This is In my opinion a money grab,how ever it is decently priced as far as CDs go.
If you want the promos, you have to get it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The completionist in me... - jeffd1830 - 06-20-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: The completionist in me... - Capey - 08-14-2016, 08:01 PM
RE: The completionist in me... - fallensaviour - 08-15-2016 01:18 AM
RE: The completionist in me... - Capey - 08-15-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: The completionist in me... - Capey - 08-18-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: The completionist in me... - Capey - 10-21-2017, 01:14 PM
RE: The completionist in me... - Capey - 10-29-2017, 02:32 PM