Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timber Peak - is it worth it?
08-24-2016, 08:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2016 08:39 PM by Capey.)
RE: Timber Peak - is it worth it?
I emailed FFP over a week ago asking them if they knew of any UK distributors since they mentioned copies would be sent out to local gaming stores in the U.S. Didn't receive a reply so sent them a Facebook message but no reply to that either. Went to New York a few months ago and had also messaged them beforehand if they knew of any suppliers they deal with based there and never got a reply from that either. Are they usually this unresponsive?

Have just tracked down a games shop in the UK that has a copy of BitF left though so have just ordered that. Once I get that, I'll buy Timer Peak, still plenty of copies of that around. Hopefully hero pack one reprints will make it over here eventually too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Timber Peak - is it worth it? - Capey - 08-11-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Timber Peak - is it worth it? - Capey - 08-12-2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Timber Peak - is it worth it? - Capey - 08-12-2016, 07:53 PM
RE: Timber Peak - is it worth it? - Capey - 08-18-2016, 12:06 AM
RE: Timber Peak - is it worth it? - Capey - 08-24-2016 08:23 PM