Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rescue Mission Fortune
11-29-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Rescue Mission Fortune
(11-27-2016 10:21 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(11-27-2016 06:21 AM)the_munt Wrote:  With the doors that are fully reinforced, is it really that heroes can use them but zombies can not? Seems a little odd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Munt,

Wow! So, you got Barricades on every wall of the building then got 3 Reinforcement tokens on each wall to make it Fully Reinforced? I almost feel sorry for those poor hungry Zombies. The Zombies can still try to get through any door (or wall). They need to roll a 4+.

Don't get bogged down about Zombies using doors. Thematically the Heroes are barring the door and yanking survivors through at the last second then bolting it again. Doors don't mean a thing to Zombies and are treated exactly the same as a wall space. Zombies can move through them diagonally or straight. Thematically (again) the dead are coming through the walls, doors, windows, floors etc.

hope this helpsWatchmen02

(11-27-2016 06:21 AM)the_munt Wrote:  Also at one point we had an old Betsy, and in this mission the zombie player puts 3 spawn points on the centre of the board, is it ok to put old Betsy on a spawning pit? Or in this case 3 in the same space lol

From the card

'At any time, discard to place Old Betsy in any space on the board.'

Yes, Old Betsy can be placed on a Spawning Pit. It's up to you to decide what happens to Old Betsy after the Zombies roll a 5+.....

Hope this helpsWatchmen02

Thanks mate, that means we were playing correctly!

It was always going to be a tough mission for the zombies but our roll random building putting us a mere 6 spaces away from Safe House to Safety was awesome. Not a single zombie removed a single reinforcement and we also played that card that makes every zombie on a space return to the zombie pool on a roll of something, first turn. It was genuinely laughable.

All in all I think it was just ridiculously lucky.

Live life like "This could be your last night on Earth"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Rescue Mission Fortune - the_munt - 11-27-2016, 06:21 AM
RE: Rescue Mission Fortune - samuraitrev - 11-27-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Rescue Mission Fortune - the_munt - 11-29-2016 11:36 PM