Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Slaughterville KS Reprint
01-21-2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Slaughterville KS Reprint
Almost Necro but. Slaughterville is coming back to KS BUT the new publisher has dropped the Photo Cards &
is using Art Work instead.So the 6 new Locations offered won't match the style of Slaughterville I although
the rules will match. For me the clashing styles are a deal breaker.

A new rule deals with updating player death .

"There is no player elimination anymore. We realized that this was a mistake in the first game and it really took the fun from a lot of players so we got rid of it. What happens now to those Villains that say Kill all Players you ask? Well, here's how that works now:

1: A player takes enough damage to die. That player drops all of their items, clues, and allies in their respective locations.
2: Place that character card next to the Villain
3: Grab a new character (random or choose...up to you) and continue your turn from where you were.
4: When there are enough characters stacked next to the Villain equal to 1 + the number of players (or 3 in a Solo game), then the players lose.

For all others, if the Villain doesn't require killing all players, when you die, discard the items, clues, and allies; place the dead character next to the Villain; get a new character; and continue on. The Villain will provide the alternate loss condition. "

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Slaughterville KS Reprint - Old Dwarf - 01-16-2017, 03:47 AM
RE: Slaughterville KS Reprint - Old Dwarf - 11-26-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: Slaughterville KS Reprint - Old Dwarf - 04-30-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Slaughterville KS Reprint - jeffd1830 - 10-17-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: Slaughterville KS Reprint - Old Dwarf - 01-21-2020 11:06 PM