Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content
08-17-2017, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2017 09:47 PM by jeffd1830.)
Smile 10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content
Included in the Tenth Anniversary Edition:

Playable Hero versions of Previous Townsfolk:

Doc Brody, Country Physician.
Deputy Taylor, Sheriff's Deputy.
Mr. Hyde, The Shop Teacher.
Jeb, The Grease Monkey.

New Scenario: Broken Down.

Included in Hero Pack 2:

Bear, The Biker.
Angela, Cheerleader.
Dr. Yamato, Chemical Engineer.
Maria, Bookworm.

New Scenario: Left Behind.

A breakdown on what I know so far about the abilities of the new heroes...

Brody: 3 hit points. Starts in the Hospital. Keywords: Medical, Male. Special Rules: SURVIVOR - Starts the game with 2 Experience Tokens. COUNTRY REMEDIES - Once per turn, you may spend 1 Experience to do one of the following: * Heal 1 Wound form an other Hero in the same or adjacent space. * Cancel a Zombie Card on the D6 roll of 4+. * Roll an extra Fight Die.

Taylor: 3 hit points. Starts in Random Building. Keywords: Law Enforcement, Male. Special Rules: ON A CALL - Starts the game with a Pump Shotgun. POKING AROUND - Any time he rolls 1 or 2 for Movement, may Search instead, even in an Outdoor space (as though it were a Building).

Hyde: 3 hit points. Starts in the High School. Keywords: Teacher, Male. Special Rules: PROTECTOR - May cancel any Wound a Student Hero in the same or adjacent space would take on the D6 roll of 5 or 6. READY TO FIGHT - Rolls an extra Fight Dice while there are 2 or more Zombies in his space.

Jeb: 3 hit points. Starts in the Gas Station. Keywords: Tech, Strange, Male. Special Rules: ONE MAN'S GARBAGE... Instead of Searching, may discard the top 2 cards from the Hero Deck to take a Random card from the Hero Cards discard pile. NO WAY! - The Zombie Card "This Could Be Our Last Night on Earth" may not target Heroes in Jeb's space. Also, Zombie Fight: cards may not be played on Zombies in Jeb's space.

Bear: 4 hit points!!! Starts in the Diner. Keywords: Outlaw, Male. Special Rules: KNOCKBACK. (This is a slight guess at the wording) Any time Bear beats a Zombie in a fight, he may move the zombie up to 2 spaces in any direction.

Angela: 2 hit points. Starts in the Gym. Keywords: Student, Female. Special Rules: ACROBATICS - May move through spaces with Zombies, without stopping. TEAM SPIRIT - Once per turn, choose one other Hero in your space to gain an extra Fight Die until the end of the turn. YOUTH - May give up a Move Action to Fully Heal.

Yamato: 3 hit points. Starts at The Road Out of Town. Keywords: ???, Male. Special Rules: CUTTING EDGE SCIENCE - Once per turn, you may discard the top 3 cards from the Hero Deck to cancel a Zombie Event, or a Zombie Upgrade card on the D6 roll of 6. If .... Cards .... (rest of text not discernable yet.)

Maria: 2 hit points. Starts at: ??? (probably Library) Keywords: Student, Strange, Female. Special Rules: POWER OF KNOWLEDGE: Whenever a Hero Event is played roll a D6. On the roll of ???? this Hero may draw a Hero card. YOUTH - May give up a Move Action to Fully Heal.

I will add that this marks the first time heroes have BEARDS!!! Bear and Doc Brody are representing!

I actually requested heroes with beards when I emailed FFP about a year ago, so I don't know if this is due to me, but I am claiming it. :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
10th Anniversary and Hero Pack 2 New Content - jeffd1830 - 08-17-2017 08:27 PM