Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timing of Wounds and Valeria
01-05-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Timing of Wounds and Valeria
(10-07-2009 06:34 PM)Tommy Brownell Wrote:  Okay...

Normally, wounds in excess of your Wound boxes are discarded. Valeria heals d3 wounds at the END of a combat round in which she killed a foe.

If she takes 4 wounds, is the excess wound discarded and THEN she heals? Or does she heal FIRST, and then if still over the wound threshold, she's KOed?

Sorry to bump this old thread but I just stumbled upon this. Is this an assumption or statement of fact that "Normally, wounds in excess of your Wound boxes are discarded." I don't find that in any of the rulebooks. What makes it normal? It is blowing me away becase we have always played that all Hits cause Wounds and all Wounds must be resolved. So if 2 wounds KO's a Hero and he takes 5 wounds he must prevent or cancel 4 wounds/hits to stay upright.

If the Hero gets to ignore 3 of them outright and resolve only 1 to stay upright that is a tremendous difference to the way we have have been playing.

Has this been answered officially? Is there a FAQ or Errata?

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Timing of Wounds and Valeria - ATOEtalGeek - 01-05-2014 08:03 PM