Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Timing of Wounds and Valeria
01-07-2014, 02:58 AM
RE: Timing of Wounds and Valeria
90% might be a tad high, but in most cases, unless you have cards or abilities that effect wounds (which is probably less often than more...), the number you take above your KO isn't going to matter. Zombie03

In the Karl example you give, sure he could be KO'ed, even with the mistake of not tracking wounds correctly: He has one wound left, he takes two hits, he ignores one w/ his special ability, & takes the other. Watchmen02

I think you may be misinterpreting what they meant earlier by "ignore"? If I understand correctly, the reference was to all the "excess" hits you take, above your boxes. And I can see how one could make that mistake. Beacuse as I say, in a lot of cases, you're either KO'ed or not, & if you are, it doesn't matter how much "extra" damage you took.

It's only when cards, special abilities, & the like come into play that it would matter, really.

Now Isabella would be another great example of this. If She took say 10 wounds, she's going to have to cancel at least NINE of them to keep from getting KO'ed. Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Timing of Wounds and Valeria - MoonSylver - 01-07-2014 02:58 AM