Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starving Dead (Zombie Upgrade, One Use)
10-18-2017, 08:51 AM
Starving Dead (Zombie Upgrade, One Use)
The card says:

"Reveal the top 5 cards from the Hero Deck and remove them from the game (except any Scenario Search Items)."

Do we have any official answer on what happens to the Scenario Search Items that are revealed? They obviously aren't removed from the game, but are they put in the discard pile? Back on top of the Hero Deck (and left known - this seems very disadvantageous to the Zombie, and since it's a Zombie Upgrade that seems awful), or put into the Hero Card Discard Pile (may also be too good for the Heroes since Pick-Ups can access them), or shuffled back into the Hero Deck? I'm leaning towards shuffling back into the Hero Deck, but I'd like a more definitive answer.

A secondary question, do you draw another card to replace it so that always five total are removed from the game, or does getting a Scenario Search Item or more than one mean simply that fewer cards are removed? (I'm leaning towards the latter.)

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Starving Dead (Zombie Upgrade, One Use) - jeffd1830 - 10-18-2017 08:51 AM