Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking ahead 2018 (Gamewise)
01-08-2018, 04:58 PM
RE: Looking ahead 2018 (Gamewise)
New Years resolution is to board game once a week. There are a couple of gaming groups in my area that I haven't been taking advantage of.

A couple of kickstarter games will be heading my way soon including:

GIGA-ROBO: Giant robot combat in a cityscape setting. It will hopefully fill the void from my Monsterpocalypse fix.

MASTERS OF THE DEEP: A board game, war game, and future RPG set in the ocean deep. Four factions including the ruling Nautilus, the invading Cog, the Low Clan rebellion, and the awakening Ancients fight and struggle for land and resources.

VAMPIRE HUNTERS: Heroquest style dungeon crawl as a band of hunters track down and kill various vampire lords and their minions.

I'm already scheduled to demo one of my favorite "go to" games when my group can't decide for International tabletop day. SLAUGHTERBALL is a futuristic cybertech noir where up to 4 teams face off in the pit. Points are designated by either scoring goals or injuring the competition.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Looking ahead 2018 (Gamewise) - Old Dwarf - 01-01-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Looking ahead 2018 (Gamewise) - Ogmundprime - 01-08-2018 04:58 PM