Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Campaign Variant
04-01-2018, 05:11 PM
RE: Campaign Variant
(03-31-2018 04:45 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Hi Zombiehead, I will follow this thread with interest. I wonder which Heroes will emerge?
2nd mission was the find the keys and gasoline to the truck to escape scenario. I rolled a 3 on the failed previous mission table which only allowed me to roll 1 d6 for each hero on their first zombie fight of the game. (I had to use tokens underneath the hero minis to remind me which heroes had already fought their first fight with one d6). That made it a bit of a disadvantage for the heroes while the zombies also played the card that allows them to roll 2 extra dice against a hero during a fight. When the required items were finally obtained zombies were closing in on all the heroes in the diner. "Ed the Lumberjack" confronted a horde of zombies outside the diner to allow the other heroes to escape to the truck. Even though he can take several wounds he could not withstand all of them and he was devoured. He gave a quick smile when he saw the truck finally moving out before he could no longer be seen in the hump of zombies.
This scenario was a partial success as we got to accomplish the mission to be able to roll on the success campaign table for the next scenario but we unfortunately loss a great friend "Ed the Lumberjack" which will not be able to participate in future scenarios.
I will keep you posted on how the next roll on the success campaign table interacts with the next scenario. I'm really having fun with this!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Campaign Variant - zombiehead - 03-25-2018, 12:02 AM
RE: Campaign Variant - Old Dwarf - 03-29-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: Campaign Variant - zombiehead - 03-30-2018, 07:34 PM
RE: Campaign Variant - samuraitrev - 03-31-2018, 04:45 PM
RE: Campaign Variant - zombiehead - 04-01-2018 05:11 PM