Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Resurrecting the Vassal Module
07-16-2018, 06:05 PM
RE: Resurrecting the Vassal Module
And the Vassal module is finished. Well, at least the first incarnation of it that I'm going to do. I'm not happy with some of the aesthetics, and I'm sure I can make many adjustments to satisfy my own desires. But the base game, plus the Undead Inferno expansion, are added.

http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:...ombie_Game

I have changed the artwork on the cards to avoid copyright issues, and I've changed up the text on them as well (changed wording, removed icons, etc.), so I hope that things are ok with doing that.

I am going to keep working on this module, with the following things to come:

1. Shaun of the Dead Expansion
2. Change up the main board to allow for different configurations
3. Make Scenarios, Boards, and Heroes truly randomized (right now you can just select which ones you want)
4. Add new fan-made scenarios

I would like to point out that you can grab any Scenario from anywhere and play it without having it be one of the available options in the game. The scenarios I included were from the base game and the Undead Inferno expansions; I didn't want to go too overboard up front.

If anyone has questions, comments, feedback, etc., just let me know!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Resurrecting the Vassal Module - Popestar - 06-18-2018, 08:55 PM
RE: Resurrecting the Vassal Module - Popestar - 07-16-2018 06:05 PM