Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Map explanation
11-04-2009, 05:36 AM
RE: New Map explanation
Vladd37 Wrote:I've been thinking on making a multi-floor building and have been playing with excel. You can actually make how you want the floors to look (colors, decor, etc.) on paint or any other program, save it, then upload it as a background on excel. From there, size the grid and darken all the lines.

I have done the basic layout using excel then my fiancee is goingto hand draw the floors. i hope to have them up before xmas. currently the buildings that we are working on are: courthouse/town hall, office building, power pant, community college building, and hospital. each one will have a ground floor and roof top then 5 additional levels that can be mix and matched to fit scenarios. I am also working on 2-3 heros per building as well as cards. the cards are the trickiest because they cant duplicate what is already there.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New Map explanation - Zia Tiger - 10-22-2009, 03:10 AM
RE: New Map explanation - Vladd37 - 11-02-2009, 06:52 AM
RE: New Map explanation - Zia Tiger - 11-04-2009 05:36 AM