Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hell Campaign Battle Journal
10-01-2018, 06:17 PM
RE: Hell Campaign Battle Reports
Hell Level I ,20th April, 1633

I cannot describe the soul crushing atmosphere of marching leagues and leagues through terrain dominated by vast tombs that make up this Necropolis. God has however taken mercy for arrayed on the plain before us stands the forces of Damnation that we might smite them down for his everlasting glory. I have deployed my army and set my glass the hour of attack is neigh , may God help my troops in this battle and deliver the enemy to us.

Hell Level I ,21 April,1633

Alas the powers of Hell wax and our forces were driven from the field.Inquisitor General Vincenzo Maculano has declared our defeat is God's punishment for our sins which does nothing to help the men's moral. I think more has to do with the fact that that 2 of his 3 his Papal Regiments broke & were driven from the field. The Battle was close but on the 3rd Glass exhaustion was setting in and the Damned seized our Left Flank even when I committed my own Austrian
Regiment only to be beaten back. I have no choice but to order a retreat & regroup the army we have suffered a defeat but will press on for our Emperor and Gods glory.

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Hell Campaign Battle Journal - Old Dwarf - 09-28-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Hell Campaign Battle Reports - Old Dwarf - 10-01-2018 06:17 PM