Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hell Campaign Battle Journal
10-03-2018, 04:27 PM
RE: Hell Campaign Battle Reports
Hell Level I, 4th May,1633

Our Army has recovered thanks to the arrival of supplies from out outpost at New Jersulaem . We have lost contact with the enemy and have entered the Wet Hells a miserable
region everything is damp and covered in mold.

Hell Level I, 11th May,1633

We suddenly came upon the forces of Hell and both Armies hurriedly formed up their battle lines. I detected a weakness in the Damned Left Flank which to my surprise I discovered held only by a motley band of deserters from our army and a Squamata Unit.

Concentrating our Attacks on the enemies Left Flank the deserters were routed. The enemy commander was forced to personally intervene with his Heavy Cavalry only to be decimated on the pikes of my Austrians.The Hell host seeing their commander driven from the field broke and retreated.
We have won this battle but we are still far from conquering the Damned. Our position is perilous and we must bring this Campaign to an end soon

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Hell Campaign Battle Journal - Old Dwarf - 09-28-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Hell Campaign Battle Reports - Old Dwarf - 10-03-2018 04:27 PM