Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hell Campaign Battle Journal
10-11-2018, 10:54 PM
RE: Hell Campaign Battle Reports
Hell Level II, June 21,1633

Thankfully we have left the region of the Burning Hells and are now regrouping among the hulking tombs and monoliths of a Necropolis Region. The feeling of oppression is overwhelming but at least climate is bearable. We have discovered why our troops fought so poorly during the previous Battle it seems that the Succubus Legions Gave off a musk that seduced our men reducing their ability if fight what appeared to be desirable women. Inquisitor-General Vincenzo Maculano has been blessing the weapons of all the troops with prayers against Licentious. Fortified with God's Word they will be able to withstand the seductive musk and we shall be better prepared for our next encounter with the Forces of Lust.

Hell Level II, 4th July,1633

God has forsaken us or saved us, I know not which from the recent Battle. The Lust Army came upon us and made haste to press an attack. Our Lines were prepared and we held them off as they attacked both our Flanks.

The struggle lasted a couple of Glasses when the 2nd and 3rd Austrian Regiments cracked and routed. Then suddenly the Gloom of these Necropolis Hells thickened and all became black and the Armies lost contact. The Lust Forces can claim a small victory as our losses exceed theirs.

Did our gracious Savior blanket us to save us from further losses or did the power of Hell simply moved to make any hope of victory vanish. Whatever the reason I prey God will have mercy on the Army as we are sore pressed to overcome the Demons of this Level.

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Hell Campaign Battle Journal - Old Dwarf - 09-28-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Hell Campaign Battle Reports - Old Dwarf - 10-11-2018 10:54 PM