Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hell Campaign Battle Journal
10-25-2018, 01:50 PM
RE: Hell Campaign Battle Journal
Hell Level III, 12th August,1633

The Army is rested and our Papal Brigade has rejoined the Army our Inquisitor-General is for once subdued at having gotten his troops lost and then missing our final battle with the Lust forces. May God forgive me but I take some comfort in his humiliation. We have entered the Wet Hells again the dampness and rain make marching a terrible slogging process but we press on for Gods Will and the Emperors Glory.

Hell Level III, 25th August,1633

Alas are we cast aside by out precious Lord are we unworthy to battle in HIS name the forces of Hell. Do we even belong here ? Still although we have been defeated our losses are minimal the Wet Hells were destructive to our power rendering out Artillery and Arquebus useless.

Perhaps it was by HIS grace that the battle did not destroy our Army. We shall press on the forces of Hell shall not prevail.

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Hell Campaign Battle Journal - Old Dwarf - 09-28-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: Hell Campaign Battle Journal - Old Dwarf - 10-25-2018 01:50 PM