Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something FFP did right.
01-17-2020, 01:49 PM
Something FFP did right.
From Shawn More posted at BGG:

I live in BFE WY with a family of four. Needless to say internet shopping is the source of 95% of major gifts. Many many parcels arrived prior to Christmas...so many in fact I missed one and the following occurred:

It's the night the big sale starts at midnight. I'm MST. Refresh refresh. Finally...I MUST have all those additional characters. Must do you understand? So the sale starts...almost in bits and pieces it was weird but I digress...220$ order. Then I calmed down to really look at the deals. Another 160$ order.

Fast forward to Christmas-ish where I'm wrapping and taking stock. I finally go through emails and look up the 220$ parcel to see if it's on the way yet (I figured they had oversold some of the heroes) ...AND THERES A DELIVERED SCAN FROM WEEKS BEFORE. OMG NO!!!! This was made much worse not because it was the more expensive parcel that was missing but it was the one that had seasonal OOS items! No!

I emailed FFP and they resent a new package with no questions asked. 220$ of stock they just resent. I can't express how grateful and relieved I am and thankful of this companies outstanding customer service.

The best part? My wife texts me today on her way to work saying 'hey honey there's a box out by the fence (100 m from the house) under the snow. It's been so cold and dry the box, which has been sitting in the WY weather for 6 weeks, looks perfect. I'm shipping it back this week so their good deed actually won't go unpunished when I brave the roads but know this company is awesome. That is all.
-------------------------------------------------

Now if they could release the 2 F&G Expansions!

OD

Sighing like the night wind and sobbing like the rain,—
Wailing for the lost one that comes not again:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Something FFP did right. - Old Dwarf - 01-17-2020 01:49 PM
RE: Something FFP did right. - mqstout - 01-17-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Something FFP did right. - samuraitrev - 01-19-2020, 04:34 PM