Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10th Anniversary Available! (12 years in)
07-16-2020, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2020 05:58 PM by Raynor.)
10th Anniversary Available! (12 years in)
*Gasp* Dare I believe my eyes. Without fanfare or warning, I see the 10th Anniversary Edition of A Touch of Evil has finally been released! And it only took 2 years after the 10th Anniversary of the game.

There's remarkably little information on the set, especially considering it was on preorder for around 3 years, but the Flying Frog website says they have the web villains printed for the first time in the game. That, plus the fact that my box died in a move and I've got my whole set in a shoe box has got me very interested in picking a copy up.

Anyone else pick this one up yet or see one in action at an event somewhere? The fact that all the conventions got canceled this year kind of put a damper on any personal visibility into the product.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
10th Anniversary Available! (12 years in) - Raynor - 07-16-2020 05:57 PM