Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A new Zombie game on Kickstarter - Resident Evil
11-12-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: A new Zombie game on Kickstarter - Resident Evil
I am a big fan of the Resident Evil series. Res. 1 changed computer gaming forever on the PS1. It changed gaming from something for kids to properly adult gaming. I've played every Resident Evil game up until 4 after that point I have lost interest. I even have a large Hunter model on top of one of my painting cabinets lurking above me now (these were the green creatures that leapt at you and could 1 shot you with a decapitationZombie13).

The kickstarter looks great. What sells it for me are the miniatures. They have included EVERYTHING! I really appreciate the attention to detail. I won't be jumping on this for a couple of reasons: I don't back kickstarters and I already get my Zombie fix from LNoE and Dead of Winter.

Thanks for the heads up. Please let us know what you think of it when you get it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A new Zombie game on Kickstarter - Resident Evil - samuraitrev - 11-12-2021 07:43 PM