Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Had a great game
11-27-2021, 01:55 PM
RE: Had a great game
(11-20-2021 01:23 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Really great set up makes me want to get AToE back on the Table.I thought I had posted this before but
maybe I forgot to hit "post reply"

Anyway I love atmosphere when gaming & you really nailed it.

OD

PS-I figured it out. I was so anxious to give you Reputation for this post that I forgot to post my comment
before I went to "give reputation " .

Well I hope once I get the whole set up done, it'll make lots of people want to get it back on the table or to give variants a go. I wish the shipping would hurry up and I could get the whole 3d table set up to show everyone. Due to funds, I will have to alter the river a bit and have it run across the boards instead of through the bog, etc, to the lake and so forth. I want it to hide the line where the battle mats meet. I'm a little ocd about stuff like that. Always the downside battle of my imagination versus my wallet.

I am now tossing around the idea around of once the board is built, of making a side business of having people over to play it with costumes and props....time and money...time and money...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Had a great game - khainesmith - 11-15-2021, 12:01 AM
RE: Had a great game - Raynor - 11-15-2021, 01:32 AM
RE: Had a great game - khainesmith - 11-15-2021, 01:41 AM
RE: Had a great game - samuraitrev - 11-18-2021, 05:54 PM
RE: Had a great game - khainesmith - 11-19-2021, 01:33 AM
RE: Had a great game - Old Dwarf - 11-20-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Had a great game - khainesmith - 11-27-2021 01:55 PM