Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So, what projects are you guys working on for 2022?
01-06-2022, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2022 01:59 PM by samuraitrev.)
So, what projects are you guys working on for 2022?
Hi all, for those of you who have been following my AToE painting project, you'll be aware about what I'm working on. What I want to know is, what have you guys got going on?
  • Do you plan to paint the minis from one of your favourite games?
  • Are you planning on getting a new game this year you've had your eye on for a while
  • Are you going to create custom scenarios, characters, villains or cards for your games?
  • Are you going to try painting minis for the first time?
  • Are you going to try and get through/sell off some of the pile of shame (mountain of plastic minis)
  • Are you going to play/learn a new game you haven't got around to yet?
There's just some ideas, I'd really like to hear what people are up to. I especially like to see your pictures of painted models.

Happy gaming folksZombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
So, what projects are you guys working on for 2022? - samuraitrev - 01-06-2022 01:59 PM