Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Story time - 'Look... it's irrational but let me explain how I got here' (Zombicide)
07-23-2022, 06:16 PM
RE: Story time
(07-23-2022 06:08 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  We've all been there!

I had the original Zombicide didn't care for it & sold it, the Game was OK & gave the feeling of
Zombie Hordes but I just didn't like the Room Tiles(The bathrooms opening onto the streets was
just too dumb).

I missed the Black Plague KS but was able to pick up the Core Game & Expansions via Ebay before
the prices became insane. It was my last great painting project. Since then, I got Dark Side & Black Ops
& picked up a few individual figs off Ebay. I also found Green Horde for a good price which led to picking
up the Expansions.

Zombicide is basically 1 Game in different settings, but I love the figs. & the Settings are different enough
to justify having multiple Zombicides ,so keep'em all.

OD

<3 Thank you for being an enabling force for good :-D I didn't know you also had Black Plague OD! It's good to know I'm not alone. hahaha. I think I might do exactly what you suggest and keep them all Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Story time - Old Dwarf - 07-23-2022, 06:08 PM
RE: Story time - Raynor - 07-23-2022 06:16 PM