Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Real Time" Zombie Movement
10-01-2022, 08:00 AM
RE: "Real Time" Zombie Movement
Attempt #4

Escape in the truck
4 L boards

Added 2 spawning pits at the start of the game, to balance out the zombie spacing. (1 was in a corner, the other was near a board edge close to the center of the board.)

Normal spawning rules.

If a zombie moves into another Hero B's space, during Hero A's turn, Hero B did not have to fight those zombies. (Treated as if the zombies started in Hero B's space, like normal gameplay, since technically they did. Hero B could move and search as normal)

Also, I dont know of I've noted this previously or not, but during Hero movement, if a zombie enters a Hero's space before all the movement points are used, the Hero's movement ends.

Lost on the last round. Father Joseph fueled the truck and had the door open for Sally to jump in. Sally had the keys and needed a roll of 2. She rolled a 1, and became zombie food!

I really enjoy moving the zombies in this manner. It gives searching and using guns, consequences. It also helps me streamline zombie movement, when playing solo!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
"Real Time" Zombie Movement - mkrob89 - 09-22-2022, 02:52 AM
RE: "Real Time" Zombie Movement - mkrob89 - 09-22-2022, 11:50 AM
RE: "Real Time" Zombie Movement - mkrob89 - 09-25-2022, 06:39 AM
RE: "Real Time" Zombie Movement - mkrob89 - 09-30-2022, 09:48 PM
RE: "Real Time" Zombie Movement - mkrob89 - 10-01-2022 08:00 AM