Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cthulhu:Death May Die Season 3 UPDATE
10-29-2022, 04:00 PM
RE: Cthulhu:Death May Die Season 3 UPDATE
Love unlocking the extra episodic content, and both of the lost episodes so far are highly intriguing. Fighting Hypnos and then the Witch House are both really exciting options that I look forward to trying (more than the existing Lost episodes if I'm honest)

I watched bits of the live stream yesterday, and they said they still had loads of things to reveal, which is really surprising considering how much content we already have. Aside from the obvious Nyarlathotep, I have a few Old Ones I'd like to see. Since Hypnos showed up, I'd also love to see Nephren Ka the Dark Pharaoh. Yig is also a low key favorite, since I have faced him so many times in the old AH2E.

When they introduced Marvel Zombies I was thinking it almost inevitable that they would take the DMD system and do a Marvel version rather than pursue a 3rd season for DMD. I'm really happy they decided to stick with the original concept. I would be happy if they pushed into new territory too but seeing so much effort put into the Cthulhu mythos first is a delight. I enjoy Super Heroes to a degree, but the horror genre is head and shoulders above it generally haha

This month has been crazy on crowdfunding though, and my budget is shot due to medical bills from earlier in the year. We have Deep Madness, Oathsworn, and Cthulhu Death May Die all at the same time, and that's not even counting the Kings of Ruin campaign from AR at the beginning of the month. I'm backing at a dollar in the Deep Madness and Oathsworn and hoping to circle back around during the PM to get in on them. Gonna go base pledge at minimum for DMD. Oathsworn is compelling enough I might just sell a few games that have been sitting around unplayed to ensure I get a copy. I think I'm about ready to exile war games from my collection entirely. Scythe and Runewars are bout ready to get the boot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cthulhu:Death May Die Season 3 UPDATE - Raynor - 10-29-2022 04:00 PM