Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted The Sunken Seven Villain
10-31-2022, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2022 10:47 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Painted The Sunken Seven Villain
(10-27-2022 05:21 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  Wow. Dude those are spooky. Awesome work

Thank you bigdumbyakZombie17

(10-27-2022 05:33 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  I painted the Heretic figure back in the 80's , I'll go back to my storage room & see how mine compares to yours.

OD

I'm back I found the figure in my Nagash faction box(I have 23 plastic shoe boxes of Factions/Races I did for
WarHammer Quest). I used a blueish grey wash blueish & it turned out nice.I didn't start using a green wash for
ghosts until LotR.

As for comparisons I think it's a draw, but you do nicer bases as I just used a grey base & some lighter grey
dry brushing.

OD

It almost warms the blood to imagine you digging around through the mountains of figures and board games to retrieve that figureZombie17 I would absolutely love to look through all 23 of those boxes!

(10-29-2022 05:53 AM)Raynor Wrote:  WHA! O.O
Wowowowowowow!!! Words do not suffice! This is mega cool!!!

Thanks Raynor, I'm glad you approve!

(10-30-2022 08:53 PM)khainesmith Wrote:  awesome. We used the same hooded man figure. Very cool line-up. Can't wait to see some pics from your game days using them and other miniatures.

Thank you. Yeah, it's perfect for the hooded man (I had to customise a bit with a knife and some green stuff but it was an easy conversion). I will post some pics of our next game.

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Painted The Sunken Seven Villain - samuraitrev - 10-31-2022 10:42 PM