Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cthulhu:DMD Comic #2
12-03-2022, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2022 03:17 PM by Raynor.)
RE: Cthulhu:DMD Comic #2
:Shock:

AHHH! I haven't even had time to pay for my shipping costs yet!!! It really impresses me how fast you are at checking out here, lmao. Old Dwarf? More like Lightning Reflexes Dwarf!

Two lost episodes though!? That doesn't even give me any wiggle room to pretend like I might not buy this. Geez!

This is actually super exciting. I really, really like the Comic-Board game cross overs, and am very happy CMON is pushing into that territory. Definitely something I want to support. I was into Comics, Manga, and Graphic Novels before board games, and it just wasn't something I was able to keep up with. I used to have more books than I owned anything else, but had to slim down to practically nothing over time due to various ill timed emergencies and tiny apartment living situations. I've reversed the trend at this point, but never really rebuilt a collection.

It wouldn't be a huge deal if I knew I wasn't also likely going to be interested in some of the other offerings they're making. It looks like they also announced a Black Plague comic, which sounds really fun. Plus, if they reprint any of the last volumes, I now have Invader and would be hard pressed not to want that. It took me a long time to buy invader because I didn't think it looked great online, but now that it's in my hands, I like it significantly more than modern Zombicide.

I also just sold off all my unwanted games to pay for Oathsworn, since my normal fun-budget was consumed by C:DMD. I don't really have anything else that I'm ok with selling off to pay for this at the moment. I guess I'll have to figure out the financial plan once we have a good idea of what all is being offered.

Definitely hyped for this, even if my responsible side is weeping. Zombie17 haha
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Cthulhu:DMD Comic #2 - Old Dwarf - 12-02-2022, 11:45 PM
RE: Cthulhu:DMD Comic #2 - Raynor - 12-03-2022 03:15 PM
RE: Cthulhu:DMD Comic #2 - Old Dwarf - 12-03-2022, 09:05 PM
RE: Cthulhu:DMD Comic #2 - skolo - 12-03-2022, 11:28 PM
RE: Cthulhu:DMD Comic #2 - Old Dwarf - 12-04-2022, 01:39 PM
RE: Cthulhu:DMD Comic #2 - Old Dwarf - 12-09-2022, 08:50 PM
RE: Cthulhu:DMD Comic #2 - Raynor - 12-11-2022, 12:22 AM
RE: Cthulhu:DMD Comic #2 - Old Dwarf - 04-13-2023, 10:59 PM
RE: Cthulhu:DMD Comic #2 - Raynor - 04-14-2023, 01:24 PM