Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advanced Heroquest Ultimate Project (begins after 33 Years)
10-03-2023, 05:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2023 06:08 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Advanced Heroquest Ultimate Project (begins after 33 Years)
(09-28-2023 07:04 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Plague Monks at last !I have a similar model with a Warp Scroll,painted the same way but I
gave mine trimming on the sleeves (warlock purple-I think).

I went to my storage shelves to see if was the same fig. but it's not, but close.

OD

I think I know the model you're referring to. Good idea with the purple trim.

(10-03-2023 05:43 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  
(09-28-2023 07:04 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Plague Monks at last !I have a similar model with a Warp Scroll,painted the same way but I
gave mine trimming on the sleeves (warlock purple-I think).

I went to my storage shelves to see if was the same fig. but it's not, but close.

OD

I think I know the model you're referring to. Good idea with the purple trim.

Hi everyone, I'm back again with another Skaven miniature.

Skaven Characters: Clan Skryre White Skaven Sorcerer

This Skaven Sorcerer carries a magic ring of protection which gives him +1 Toughness. He can also cast several magic spells, Choke, Flaming Skull of Terror and Fireball. None of these spells are good for a Hero's health. Can choke one model to death in 3 Turns. Can cast a template fireball which can engulf several Heroes at once or the Flaming Skull of Terror which turns the Sorcerer into a Fearsome Monster. However, he's weak in combat, cowardly and quite squishy if attacked. I advise all Heroes reading this to terminate him with extreme prejudice. Just look into his beady scheming eyes. He plainly intends to overthrow the world of the surface dwellers.

The original Citadel code was C47 Skaven and his original name was Gnawdoom (what a name!) Like the rest of the C47 models they appeared around 1986. I love this sculpt, it's one of my favourite Skaven figures of all time. Fantastic character that encapsulates the devious machinations of the Skaven. His current thoughts are along the lines of "Burn, burn cursed elfling!"

Thanks for looking, to those who are following this journey. Comments always welcome Zombie17

If you like my work please visit my Tomb http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Forum-The-Tomb
For painting articles visit A Brush with Death http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Foru...with-Death
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Heroquest Ultimate Project (begins after 33 Years) - samuraitrev - 10-03-2023 05:43 PM