Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scenario: BOOK OF THE DEAD
11-25-2009, 01:27 PM
Scenario: BOOK OF THE DEAD
I'll be play testing this one at work tonight as well as working out the kinks and writing it up in a easier to understand text. Here's the gist of it.

A swarm of zombies has been unleashed on the town thanks to the NEcronomicon. It is up to the players to close the gate and end the terror befallen their town. There are 4 missing pages to the necronomicon hidden throughout the town in various buildings. Once all four pages are collected the heroes must make it to the center space and recite the passages. One hero can carry all four pages. As an added difficulty, 8 portals will be placed around the board to serve as zombie spawning pits. Spawning is automatic (one per portal per turn). In order to slow down the spawning process the players can shut down individual portals so long as they hold at least one page to the necronomicon and are within one space of the portal.

That's basically it. This scenario uses the large circular cult thing that coems with the game as well as the smaller ones that come with the AToE expansion. Regular spawning pits can be used instead.

Any ideas, let me know. Like I said, I'll be giving this one a try tonight.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Scenario: BOOK OF THE DEAD - deadandwalking - 11-25-2009 01:27 PM
RE: Scenario: BOOK OF THE DEAD - Old Dwarf - 11-25-2009, 04:11 PM
RE: Scenario: BOOK OF THE DEAD - Old Dwarf - 11-26-2009, 04:07 PM