Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Expansions for Something Wicked?
11-26-2009, 02:06 PM
Expansions for Something Wicked?
Hi all,

and especially Hi Avian Amphibian!

We have really enjoyed the SW expansion for AToE. Especially the more challenging encounters and the skill checks which have other rewards than just collecting Investigation.

However, I began thinking about future expansions, and a question popped into my mind:

Will there be more cards for the SW corner locations in future expansions?

I can see the dilemma for the Transcending Toad, if they release expansions containing cards for SW, people will get stuck with cards they cannot use if they only have AToE. On the other hand, we could use more than the 21(I think) cards in each deck, as it can be a bit repetitive to run into the same cards in the decks. An obvious solution would be 1 or 2 web expansions only for SW, but then again that also takes a lot of work from the guys (and gals)...

Cheerio,
ST

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Expansions for Something Wicked? - SovTech - 11-26-2009 02:06 PM