Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New product, holiday sales and promotions on the Flying Frog Store!
11-28-2009, 09:37 PM
RE: New product, holiday sales and promotions on the Flying Frog Store!
deadrabbit Wrote:very cool, this looks awesome. any chance your taking request on the signed card?

You can try, it's really up to Chris K. You can e-mail him at admin@flyingfrog.net with your 4 digit order number (not confirmation number). The chances you'll actually get what you request is slim, but you can always try. Some signatures are easier to get than others.

As for sending me a CD and having me sign it, we actually don't really do that as we've been asked many times but we can't afford the return shipping for everyone that wants something signed. If you want to send us something with the returned shipping already paid for we may be able to do that. (Depending on who you want to sign it. E-mail me at marybeth@flyingfrog.net to ask about it first) You can send it to Flying Frog Productions
Attn: Mary Beth Magallanes
9805 NE 116th St. Suite 7476
Kirkland, WA 98034

You can, of course, always ask for products that you buy on the webstore signed, we'll get them signed by anyone we can get a hold of. Just e-mail admin@flyingfrog.net with your 4 digit order number for this.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New product, holiday sales and promotions on the Flying Frog Store! - soundgirl - 11-28-2009 09:37 PM