Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An occasional lurker who decided to join up.
12-02-2009, 04:17 AM
An occasional lurker who decided to join up.
Hello, everyone! I'm exactly what the subject says I am. I'm quite thoroughly obsessed with pretty much anything related to zombies. For that matter, I'm obsessed with a lot of things, but those other things probably won't be discussed much on this forum. Watchmen02 I must say, I'm fairly impressed with the site's growth! The last time I lurked here, I saw perhaps a dozen people consistently posting (and at a glance, I still see several of those names in recent threads.) Now there's over 300 registered users! At any rate, I hope to occasionally contribute in whatever way I can.

I suppose I'll just say that I try not to be a jerk unless you beat me to the punch, I'm generally a big fan of anyone or anything that defies zombie conventions without being downright stupid about it, and, ironically, I don't actually like most zombie movies. I'd tell you more, but I'm betting you'd rather get back to posting. That's my current plan. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
An occasional lurker who decided to join up. - RandomZombieFan - 12-02-2009 04:17 AM