Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
An occasional lurker who decided to join up.
12-02-2009, 10:29 PM
RE: An occasional lurker who decided to join up.
Hmm... *Check Cym's location*

Oh, well that explains it. Watchmen02 Any teenage male who lived in Britain in the '80's at least tried a gamebook. I have thoroughly investigated this statement and found it to be absolutely undeniable. Zombie03 In all sincerity, I'm the youngest person I know who is interested in gamebooks, though I don't consider that a good thing. The obsession with them was mostly past by the time I was born, which is a bit depressing to me. I would have loved a chance to write a gamebook back when they were marketable. I'm still tempted to write one just for funsies, as there's still lots of possibilities in storytelling and mechanics that were never explored by any popular gamebooks.

Also, Old Dwarf, I'm glad that you understand my point of view, though I'm more than ok with zombies in general. Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: An occasional lurker who decided to join up. - RandomZombieFan - 12-02-2009 10:29 PM