Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need 10-16 custom cards made. Any ideas?
03-04-2010, 03:03 AM
RE: Need 10-16 custom cards made. Any ideas?
Patient Zero Wrote:The building deck would have to be generic enough to not infringe on the Building Pick-Up powers.

Well yeah, that's what I was thinking... I think they could work somewhat like locations in Arkham Horror, or even in A Touch of Evil, where certain buildings provide specific encounters or abilities. The cards would just be set next to each building as a reference for that.

One example could be: "HOSPITAL: Spend 3 Movement Points to Heal one Wound." To me, Movement Points sort of represent speed and agility, and also time, energy and focus... especially now with 5+ on Movement giving you Survival Tactics or Unique Items. So I'm thinking that perhaps Movement Points could be used as sort of a commodity for enacting the special abilities of buildings. So if you were in the doorway outside of the Hospital and rolled a 4, you could spend 1 Movement Point to move in to the Hospital and then 3 Movement Points to Heal a Wound. Another example could be "CHURCH: Spend 3 Movement Points to bless another Hero, giving them an extra Fight Dice until the end of the turn." So that would function as sort of an ad hoc Faith card.

Ah heck, this is going to need it's own thread now, too. Zombie14P
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need 10-16 custom cards made. Any ideas? - Grudunza - 03-04-2010 03:03 AM