Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Start saving now, buckeroos!!
03-21-2010, 02:11 AM
Start saving now, buckeroos!!
A suggestion of a game to save the pennies for....

RED DEAD REDEMPTION

[Image: 5407316298.gif]

I know of one TZG'r who can't wait for this game, well two if you count me but anybody else going to get it when it comes out.

It has actually been put back a month so is not out until 21st May.

Just read some latest info over at IGN and thought I'd post it here:

Quote:•Drinking in saloons will cause you to become unstable however bumping into the wrong people can earn you a duel with them in the morning
•Gambling will consist of games of black jack, poker and five finger fillet. You may also accept wagers for races.
•Fires can get out of control very so quickly so playing with fire can be very dangerous. Duh lol.
•There is the opportunity to watch short films in the school houses in certain towns
•As well as the ability to set up and upgrade camps in the wild you can also purchase or rent rooms some towns
•In the civilised regions of red dead redemption such as Blackwater in West Elizabeth there is confirmation of early automobiles and paved streets
•You can upgrade your horse by buying new hoofs from town blacksmiths
•In an interview with Art Director Rob Nelson he reveals some info on multiplayer !

He says: '' we've spent a lot of time thinking about what people would want - being able to ride in a posse, keeping the dynamic events in the open world so you can all interact with them and assault gang hide-outs, tear up towns, even hunt down the larger animals in a group - it's all possible. At the same time things like duelling in groups, a big 'Once Upon a Time in the West-like standoff but with more than double the amount! Also, it gives us a chance to put our western spin on some classic competitive multiplayer modes such as Capture the Flag and so on.''

Knowing the great fun we have had with GTA's Multi-player I can't wait to get a Rootin' & Tootin' with some of you low down ornery varmits!!!

So who's up for it??

[Image: red-dead-redemption-201001280057415.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Start saving now, buckeroos!! - zombie67 - 03-21-2010 02:11 AM
RE: Start saving now, buckeroos!! - Sarku - 03-21-2010, 03:01 AM
RE: Start saving now, buckeroos!! - Sarku - 04-15-2010, 08:03 PM
RE: Start saving now, buckeroos!! - Sarku - 05-18-2010, 08:22 PM
RE: Start saving now, buckeroos!! - Sarku - 05-20-2010, 12:29 AM
RE: Start saving now, buckeroos!! - Sarku - 05-20-2010, 02:06 AM