Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any one using a fan made Hero?
08-25-2008, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2008 03:09 PM by zombie67.)
RE: Any one using a fan made Hero?
Canadian Pittbull Wrote:I always thought it would be cool if Flying Frog would release an expansion set with the Townsfolk as option player characters with minis. It would come with some new cards and some townsfolk tokens and cards for the Heroes already represented as player characters in the game so as to replace heroes for townsfolk.

I do remember Jason Hill (who is now a member of thezombiegame.com....Hi Jason Zombie03 Zombie17) mentioning on BGG some time ago about playable Townsfolk in a future expansion but can't seem to find the post now. I don't think there were plan for Townsfolk minis though.

Beorndog, I haven't used or made any fan Heros myself yet but a great place for Adventurer minis is Hasslefree:

http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/index.php

Look under the Adventurers section in the shop.

They do the "Shaun of the Dead" minis which have been up on BGG.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Any one using a fan made Hero? - Beorndog - 08-24-2008, 07:14 PM
RE: Any one using a fan made Hero? - zombie67 - 08-25-2008 03:06 PM
RE: Any one using a fan made Hero? - PRIDE - 04-26-2009, 02:49 PM