Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AMC Orders WALKING DEAD Series
04-20-2010, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2010 05:46 PM by Sarku.)
RE: AMC Orders WALKING DEAD Series
Actor Jeffrey DeMunn has joined the cast of AMC Television's 'The Walking Dead' according to a report appearing on FEARNet.com. Producer/director Frank Darabont revealed the news at the Dallas International Film Festival.

"We've also just gotten Jeff DeMunn. I've always said Jeff DeMunn is my good luck charm, and I can't make a film without him," Darabont said. "We've just gotten him on board as one of the ensemble members, which is a great joy for me. One of the great pleasures of doing anything is to be able to reconvene with those colleagues who have the talent and provide you with the comfort zone of great collaborative, positive energy."

DeMunn has appeared in numerous Darabont films. The director did not reveal what role the actor had been cast in but FEARNet makes an educated guess that he'd play Dale which definitely seems the most age-appropriate. Dale is a retiree who's RV becomes an initial base for the band of survivors.

Darabont also revealed that they are looking to cast two female roles in the ensemble.

[Image: 1244842449_jeffreydemunn01.jpg]

Sarku Kolumel Mitlan
Sarku Mizhandalisa
hitlokiriqaluya
Tika dalisa hiqurutuplanwisu
Kolumel hibarsrimyal
Mringudhalisa hifatlandalid hadisayal Nga
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
AMC Orders WALKING DEAD Series - Sarku - 03-30-2010, 04:30 PM
RE: AMC Orders WALKING DEAD Series - Sarku - 04-07-2010, 04:12 PM