Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just got my first Studio Miniatures...
04-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Just got my first Studio Miniatures...
... and boy am I pleased!!

I bought the Zombie Horde 2 which comes with the free "Bub" mini.

First off the service is very fast, I ordered on Thursday and received them this morning. Also, I emailed them with a question and got a very quick and friendly response.

Secondly the packaging is amazing and sets the tone straight away. They sent the lot in a VHS box with appropriate sleeve:

[Image: StudioMiniatures.jpg]

The sculpts are wonderful as anyone who has seen the various Studio Miniatures threads will know. They are quite clean will only take minor cleaning of flash etc..

The thing that I really love is the extra details that wasn't first apparent on the website pictures, things like a girl Z' with a Smiley-face backpack & beret, one Z' has a shotgun rammed right through his body in through the front and out the back and another is so decayed that you can see his entrails at the front and his spine at the back.

Can't wait to get painting on them and this will complete my HP1 Zombie Heroes. I will, of course, post pictures when I do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Just got my first Studio Miniatures... - zombie67 - 04-19-2010 11:28 AM