Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards?
08-31-2008, 07:41 AM
Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards?
Hey. I'm new to this forum, but I recognize a lot of you from BGG. I'm a little turned off of BGG right now -- I find it too confontational. From what I've read on this forum, the general ambiance is a little more . . . respectful. Anyway, I've had considerable interest in the promo cards for LNOE and ATOE. I'm a collector at heart, and I don't really feel satisfied until my collection is "complete," which, to me, includes the promo cards. There are 10 "rare" ones -- you had to pre-order or attend a convention or buy something from the web store to get them. Those are numbered 1-10. The second ten, numbered 11-20, are in the "stock up" scenario and the special edition CD.

I have all 20 now. It took considerable effort to get them all. I was just wondering, does anyone else have them all? Is it a rare treat, or common?

I guess I want to leave this thread open to discussion about the promo cards. Do you have them? Do you want them? Do you think they're a good idea or a cheesy way to get you to buy more? Do you use them in-game?

Etc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Anyone out there have ALL the promo cards? - theconcerned - 08-31-2008 07:41 AM