Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kevin from Missouri
05-20-2010, 03:26 AM
Kevin from Missouri
Hello all! I'm 32, married, and I collect board games when I can. I'm also a graduate student in northwest Missouri, and I'll (hopefully) be a high school English teacher a year or so from now.

I have both LNOE and ATOE. I have some issues with LNOE in terms of game balance, but I haven't had a chance to play it a great deal.

I'm looking for more games like these, which include a large amount of variety due to stacks of cards, different playable characters and villains, expansion sets, and alternate rules or playing styles. These games are right up my alley--LNOE moreso, because it can be played cooperatively as well as competitively. There are not enough board games out there that can be played cooperatively without being too easy or too hard. Ah, I can continue that discussion elsewhere.

I also enjoy games using one-inch grids for gaming, collecting D&D Miniatures (well, a couple), the old HeroQuest and DragonStrike games, and other boards and pieces that I can scavenge.

You may friend me on Facebook (Kevin Nance, NW Missouri), but please put "thezombiegame.com" in your request. I am also known as "He of the Long Post"--I can and do respond for pages at a time. I'll try to work on that.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Kevin from Missouri - loremasterstl - 05-20-2010 03:26 AM
RE: Kevin from Missouri - supervike - 05-20-2010, 03:38 AM
RE: Kevin from Missouri - Sarku - 05-20-2010, 03:45 AM
RE: Kevin from Missouri - loremasterstl - 05-23-2010, 07:10 PM
RE: Kevin from Missouri - supervike - 05-24-2010, 12:47 PM
RE: Kevin from Missouri - loremasterstl - 06-04-2010, 03:26 AM
RE: Kevin from Missouri - Brichs - 06-04-2010, 12:13 PM
RE: Kevin from Missouri - fallensaviour - 06-04-2010, 03:15 PM
RE: Kevin from Missouri - loremasterstl - 06-06-2010, 07:02 AM