Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie67's 2010 E3 XBOX360 Report
06-14-2010, 09:17 PM
RE: Zombie67's 2010 E3 XBOX360 Report
Then came so 3rd -party Kinect titles:

From Ubisoft came Your Shape: Fitness Evolved. This was obviously similar to Wii-Fit but your whole body is scanned so menus and work-outs are tailored to you, from training with a personal trainer, to combat and Gym games through to a Zen Class.

Maybe, I'll finally drop this weight!

Harmonix was up next with their game Dance Central. As you can guess this is a dancing version of Guitar Hero/Rock band etc. It featured tracks from the likes of Lady Gaga, No Doubt and as the track played the next move shows on the right hand sided of the screen for you to perform. It has a section for those with two left feet which breaks each move down to its component parts.

Personally it is not for me but then neither is GH or Rock Band.

Then came the biggest Kinect announcement, Lucas Arts is releasing Kinect: Star Wars in 2011. The trailer showed a game similar looking to Force Unleashed but controlled using your body. Not sure what it will be like until I see it in action but it could be fun.

Lastly, was Kinect: Forza Racing - as with Joyride this was controlled by putting your hands up at 10 & 2 and then steering. They then showed the showroom with the camera being controlled by the demonstrators movements.

Looked interesting but not sure how gear changes and breaking work yet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie67's 2010 E3 XBOX360 Report - zombie67 - 06-14-2010 09:17 PM