Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New custom Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!
06-10-2011, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 04:54 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!
This scenario is more of a tweak to the Escape in the Truck scenario as a few people have said Escape in the Truck is quite easy. Especially if the Gas Station's on the board. This gives the seasoned Hero player more of a challenge. I like the idea that the turn limit is low it makes the game thematically frantic as if the Heroes are really racing to escape whilst protecting their one and only pilot.Zombie19

Our group have played it and the time limit is close but if you want to change any of the Scenario feel free.

It's the Heroes players decision if they want to search for the pilot before or after getting the Scenario search items. It's a tough call if you look for the pilot straight away they may be killed. If you leave the pilot too long the sun goes down and it's Zombie herd time=game over!

I always like to think of when the sun goes down in LNOE it's like when it happens in Evil Dead. NOT GOOD FOR BREATHERS!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - samuraitrev - 06-10-2011 04:47 PM