Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New custom Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!
09-02-2011, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2011 05:57 AM by Pred.)
RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!
I tried this out, and found him with 5 turns left to get to the chopper. Most of my heroes with hand weapons because my ranged got BAD rolls on breaks, but my friends had a full board of zombies with taken over markers on buildings. With 1 fight dice and 1 health my second turn I had zombie trouble (unavoidable, I was surrounded from the get go) and lost immediately. So we both found this a bit unfair so we changed his health to 2 and gave him the ability to heal by giving up his move action. On the very last Sun Dial I entered the Chopper (we were still using the truck) but he had killed 2 heroes during play. (we played 3 heroes Zombies wins or Sun Track) so with your current rule, I would have lost and by changing it, I still BARELY won. Just wanted everyone to know what we did that made it a little more fun for us. A fun twist to 'escape in truck'.

~If we are being chased by Zombies, I'm tripping you!!!Zombie13
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - Pred - 09-02-2011 05:55 AM