Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many players do you prefer to play with?
10-01-2012, 08:17 PM
RE: How many players do you prefer to play with?
You know... I wish I could remember where, but somebody here put together a DOTS guide for adding extra hero players. If you don't have Growing Hunger yet (I actually don't, but I know about DOTS from here) DOTS is basically a system that allows you to add things to the game. It gives each thing you could add a certain number of DOTS based on how much it effects the balance.

Then, the idea is you are supposed to balance it out between zombies and heroes. For example, if you add something to heroes for 6 DOTS, you would then add 6 DOTS somehow to the zombies (could be one 6 DOT thing, two 3 DOT things, etc.)

Anyways, somebody here came up with a breakdown for adding more Hero players, but I can't remember where they had it.

If anybody else reading this remembers, please link it in this thread.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many players do you prefer to play with? - Gothicincarnation - 01-16-2011, 11:19 AM
RE: How many players do you prefer to play with? - StayPuft - 10-01-2012 08:17 PM