Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
LNOE/IFOS Scenario: We found the weakness!
02-11-2011, 05:15 PM
RE: LNOE/IFOS Scenario: We found the weakness!
1) Yes, the 'drifter' has to start in the square and give up a move action to drop it off. It's not a full turn, but in the tent or mansion you can't search... Still can fire.

2) The square is two individual squares as shown on the map. The agility test part says NEXT availble adjacent square. So, if the martian player bombards the area, you land, pass your test and boom you get a bonus movement equal to where they cover, +1. I don't know how to easily explain it, but no you don't stop in the square where one is waiting. I also purposely made it one test and not test again as 66% chance to prevent meta blocking is better than 66% on the first, 66% now on the second, crap there is a third blocking, 66%, as that does grant higher chances of stopping and getting raped.

3) The other can complete their own, AND the other's objective. They can carry one at a time, but Cassidy can grab cabbage, run to the mansion. Drop it off. Sherriff can give her a med kit he found and she take that back to the tent where the water bucket is waiting for her, etc.

4) Errr... Ooops? Sure? Most weapons specifically say zombie/martian on it. If it doesn't label an enemy type on it and grants any sort of just 'natural' bonus, it should work fine. I just made it so that guns which specifically effect one type, can still get used across the board. They need to be able to live, guns help that.

5) That's personal preference. We actually do that when we play it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNOE/IFOS Scenario: We found the weakness! - Orguss - 02-11-2011 05:15 PM