Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
World of Woodinvale - LNOE Building Project
02-08-2011, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2011 06:12 AM by robottroubles.)
World of Woodinvale - LNOE Building Project
World of Woodinvale
[Image: 5426758063_08cfe3616b.jpg]
So I'm really interested in having some 3D buildings to use in LNOE, so I've been working on creating my own, and am almost finished. These are preview images, but the full-sized ones should fit over the spaces on the game board and be shallow enough to keep the board art for the different buildings visible and not hinder moving figures around. I've spent a lot of thought trying to balance appearance and playability.
[Image: 5426757977_35defb4734.jpg]
I still have a few more to do and then clean them up enough and make available for download. The idea would be to print these out and maybe mount them to some tagboard to stay rigid. I kept everything pretty much flat so these won't interfere with any other spaces on the board.
[Image: 5426757701_f8e448fd1a.jpg]
I was having troubles uploading them to TZG.com galleries, I created a flickr set here.. Some are better than others as I've been learning the programs as I go along (Gotta redo that church, for example, and the scrap around the Hangar roof). Let me know what you think; I might need some help getting these looking right for others to download.
MORE BUILDINGS AT THE FLICKR SITE ABOVE
[Image: 5427363526_582fddc98d.jpg]
Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
World of Woodinvale - LNOE Building Project - robottroubles - 02-08-2011 03:29 AM