Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
World of Woodinvale - LNOE Building Project
02-12-2011, 01:07 AM
RE: World of Woodinvale - LNOE Building Project
(02-08-2011 07:53 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  Nice-I was just thinking about my old O Gage Train set with all that plasticville that would have been perfect for 3d Woodinvale.

OD

That's where I started with this project, started dreaming of a full-sized buildings, then roads, signs, trees, mailboxes, crates, fire hydrants...

decided to back off on that, and just focus on buildings that are useable on the standard game board. Using railroad buildings might be tough-the spaces allotted would fit O Scale, but the minis are much closer to HO, so you either end up with the figures looking like giants when standing next to the buildings, or buildings that are much bigger than the board spaces. I'd go with HO if you just want some buildings to display your minis with; Plasticville makes both scales.

Still need to get to the diner, school, plant, and fence around the junkyard; then there's Growing Hunger and those goofy-shaped buildings.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: World of Woodinvale - LNOE Building Project - robottroubles - 02-12-2011 01:07 AM