Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Samurai visits one of Britain's biggest game's day's HAMMERHEAD at Kelham Hall.
02-18-2011, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2011 05:31 PM by vikinglad.)
RE: The Samurai visits one of Britain's biggest game's day's HAMMERHEAD at Kelham Hall.
That hall is a pretty epic looking venue for that convention. How cool.

I can't wait to hear what you think about No More Room in Hell. This is the first I heard of it; I am interested in the RPG elements, and the sense of humor sounds up my alley. The box looks pretty rad. Does it have minis to paint? ...sheeple, ha!

That is neat that you met the hasslefree guy, and he turned out to be really cool. You seem to be a pretty big fan of their stuff. Is that you on the left in that pic? Where is the boss stache?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Samurai visits one of Britain's biggest game's day's HAMMERHEAD at Kelham Hall. - vikinglad - 02-18-2011 05:30 PM